How do you remove pet odor from carpet?
GETTING DOG SMELLS OUT OF CARPET
- Close off the area you are cleaning from your pet.
- Liberally sprinkle baking soda over the soiled or smelly carpet. …
- Let the baking soda sit overnight so it absorbs as much of the odor as possible.
- In the morning, vacuum your carpets.
If this does not work, call us to use products based on specific enzymes that brighten the pet’s urine and the deep absorption of our vacuum cleaner.
OUR PRICE* $ 22.00 Per Office (With carpet cleaning purchase)
Deodorize your carpet with Jericho Our Carpet Cleaning professionals can add deodorization to any carpet we clean.
Similar Carpet Cleaning Services
What is included:
- Pro labor to steam clean stairway carpeting
- Price is charged per standard stair, up to 3 feet x 3 feet per stair
- Must be booked as part of larger Carpet Cleaning job of at least $66
Top reasons people book this:
- Steam clean carpeting
- Remove dirt and soil from carpeting
- Clean carpeting prior to having guests
What is excluded:
- Steam cleaning of areas greater than 3 feet x 3 feet. Book Add-on Carpeted Landing Cleaning
- Excessive cleaning required as may occur if more than one year since last cleaning
- Hazardous material removal, mold remediation & blood stain removal